Sunday, November 7, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...

to Grammy and Grandpa's house we go. A couple of weekends ago we finally got up to Bloomfield, IN to visit my parents. It was great to spend some time with them and meet their new puppy Chrissy. My camera died so I didn't get a lot of pictures. It was a great visit and we wish we could see them more often.

My mom, Addie, Chrissy and I walked down the street to the town park while Jeremy and my dad went fishing. Apparently they caught a TON of fish, yet there are no pictures to prove it. Hmmm...do we believe them? :)


In the afternoon we went to a local pumpkin patch and family farm. Addie is enjoying popcorn waiting for the tractor to take us to the patch...

Looking for pumpkins with Grandpa...

Addie wanted a green pumpkin this time and my mom wanted one with lots of warts. We like to be different! :)

We then headed to an Amish restaurant and over indulged ourselves on food. The restaurant was on this beautiful lake.

Addie and Jeremy going to throw rocks...


I wish this picture wasn't blurry! Love it!


No comments: