Wednesday, November 16, 2011

October pics

Here's a few cute pictures of the girls in October. We were blessed with beautiful weather this fall!  It has been a challenging couple of months though.  We have been battling sickness.  Poor Kate got a bad stomach bug only 2 weeks after being in daycare.  It was crazy week for me at work so it was so hard not being home with her!  We were worried about her dehydrating since she is only eating breastmilk still.  It took her a few days to get over it.  Addie then got sick, but thankfully it was short-lived.  Then Jeremy got sick the next day.  Jeremy has also had a fever two other times. I think we've been running pretty hard lately!  I have determined that "I'll sleep when I am dead", to quote my husband. Ha!


Jeremy went on an annual guys camping trip one weekend.  I took the girls up for a quick trip to see my parents.  It had been way too long since our last visit.  It was too short, but at least they got to show off Kate to my dad's church.  Here's Addie giving Grandpa a sandwich for $16 at a park down their street. :)

Such a proud big sister...


Boo!

Addie playing in the leaves in our yard.

Our little punkin...

Cute feet!  Kate kept staring at her feet whenever she would wear these pajamas. 



(Next post: Halloween...just a few weeks behind. Ha!)


No comments: