Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Christmas at the Galt House

I can't believe it is almost March and I am posting a quick post with pictures from right after Christmas. Maybe the next post will be from 2013? :)

The Saturday before New Year's we went to Christmas at the Galt House with my parents and the Wilde crew.  The kids were pretty wound up.  I can't imagine what it would have been like if we went before Christmas! 

Kalightoscope is one of the features.  Jeremy, Addie and I went a couple of years ago when I got free tickets through my work (they do the ticketing for the events).  It has improved a lot over the past two years and I am sure it will continue to grow.  Kalightoscope is a big tent of interactive luminaries. 
 
 


After the Kalightoscope part there was a lot of kids activities through part of the hotel.


Since Santa had already visited our house we did thank you letters instead of lists.  
 


Can you tell who is more excited about taking their picture with the Snow Queen? :)


There was a wall for the kids to write on.  Some put notes to Santa on it as well.


I had to take a picture of Dylan's note to Santa. :)


There was a small train perfect for little kiddos.


I barely fit, but made it on so Kate could ride it too.
 


And here is a random picture from New Year's Day.  We went over to John and Terrianne's house for a New Year's Day brunch.  It was a lot of fun.  Here's a sweet picture of Addie holding her favorite little Turner baby.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: