Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas #1 and #2

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! We pray that you enjoyed celebrating Jesus' birth with loved ones!

Like I mentioned before we have been celebrating all month! My brother and his family came in town for a week in mid-December. We love spending time with David, Carrie, Dylan and Dawson, but it never is enough time for us. We still loved spending time with our nephews and enjoyed a night out with David and Carrie. On that Friday night my parents and David's family came over to celebrate our Christmas. The following day we hosted my mom's side of the family at our house (it ended up being 17 adults and 3 kiddos)! My aunt and uncle from West Virginia and my cousin from Pittsburgh along with his girlfriend came down for the weekend. The entire family only gets together about once a year so it was a wonderful celebration!

Here are pictures from our Christmas #1 and #2. More posts about other celebrations coming soon.


Addie LOVES Dylan! She calls him "Dee-Dee" for some reason.

My mom modeling some of Addie's dress up clothes. Addie absolutely HATED the boa! She acted scared of it. Very weird. She didn't even want me to put it on. I'm sure in a few months she'll eventually want to play with it.


Light-up fairy wings!

Playing with her new dress up stuff

Dawson getting bundled up. This Florida boy is not a fan of the coat and hat!

My mom, Addie, my two aunts and I all went to a Christmas Craft Show. My Aunt Cathy bought Addie this hat. It is sooo cute! I'll have to get a better picture of it. It also turns into a purse.


Addie prefers to wear her wings on the front! Ha! She likes to see them light up.

My mom with her siblings and mom

My cousin Bill with his girlfriend Lauren and Dawson

The "Crittenden" boys with my grandmother (Their middle names are the same...a family name)

With my grandmother and David

No comments: