Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 year pics---multiplied!!!

We finally got Addie's 2 year pictures taken. My good friend from work, Jason, has really gotten into photography and has even created his own website at stillblissphoto.com (click here to go to it). He offered to do these photos and he did an awesome job, especially with a 2 year old that can't stop moving and is little miss independent! She was done with looking at the camera within about 15 minutes. :) We went downtown to take pictures by the river. It was pretty chilly that morning so unfortunately I couldn't put her in these cute outfits that I had. Priorities, I know.

Thank you, Jason! You are so talented and did a wonderful job capturing the daughter we love so much!

There are soooo many pictures to choose from (this isn't even all of them). Let us know your favorite!

#1

#2
#3
#4
#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

4 comments:

Aimee said...

LOVE THEM! So cute--12 is by far my fave, but they are all beautiful...those curls are to die for!

BandBbaby said...

LOVE #16, 17, and 21...I m a sucker for balck and white!!! He did a great job!

Nick and Jenn said...

Love them!! So cute! 8, 12, 16 and 21 are my favs but so many cute ones. I agree with Aimee those curls are too cute!!!

Unknown said...

Laura, the pictures are amazing! You guys are such a beautiful family...I just can't believe how big Addie is:-) I can't wait to see her...hopefully soon!

Ash:-D