Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thanks and updates

Thanks to everyone for their sweet comments about baby #2. We're very excited and so is Addie. This morning I walked in to her bedroom and the first thing she said is "Mommy, your belly is getting bigger!" She has no clue how big I'll be. Ha! I'm 15 weeks on Friday and last weekend I already had a stranger ask me when I was due. Yikes, not a good sign for the summer! This pregnancy has been incredibly different then when I was pregnant with Addison. I've had hardly any symptoms! I know that is a good thing, but it is just so different and caused me concern the entire 1st trimester. I was pretty tired and hungry in December, but then again, it was December when everyone is tired and eats a lot. :) I've had some heartburn already (had a little bit with Addie at the end of the pregnancy), my complexion is different and I've still been a little tired. We will find out the sex and my ultrasound is scheduled for March 7th. That date will be here before we know it.

And for some updates...

A couple of weekends ago we watched Dylan and Dawson for a couple of hours. We had seen them in a while so Addie was very excited to see her cousins.


I swear everytime I see Dawson he looks so much older!

Addie and Jeremy made a tent in her room. She was climbing all over him under the tent.

These two love each other. (Addie's hair early in the morning is quite comical!)

Last Saturday it got in the 40s and 50s outside and it made it feel like early spring! Addie loved going out on her swing.


Love this sweet face!

Wild hair again

And for a walk around the block. Of course baby had to come along.

So nice to get outside!

Then we headed over to David and Carrie's house for dinner. Great day!

No comments: