Sunday, March 20, 2011

Here SHE is...

I think everyone who reads this blog already knows about the results of the ultrasound. It was wonderful to hear that we were having a healthy baby GIRL! Admittedly I was probably more surprised than Jeremy in the ultrasound room and had a harder time processing the news that we will have two girls in our house...two teenage girls! For some reason all I could think about was two teenagers even though that is sooo far away. Addie LOVES to get in the shop/garage and work with Jeremy so he doesn't feel like he has to have a boy since Addie is beginning to enjoy some of things Jeremy enjoys. Plus, Addie is a daddy's girl on most days and she has won his heart. He may be a pushover by the time the second girl comes into our lives. :) I was happy to hear that I will be able to use all of the girl clothes again I have been storing. Addie wanted a baby sister and was very excited to learn that she was indeed having a baby sister. I think every girl wants/has wanted a sister if they don't have one. I'm excited to see them grow up together.

Ultrasounds are such blessings! They are so fascinating! It was comforting to get a healthy report since so many medical conditions can be discovered from these. It was a huge sigh of relief for me and now it is all beginning to sink in that we are having another baby. My placenta is in the front again (just like Addison) so I don't feel as much movement or as strong of movement as other women would at this time (the doctor said it's like she is kicking a mattress), but I have definitely felt her kick. They are starting to get stronger. Last time I never felt any of the initial flutters (due to the placenta and it being the first time), but I have felt a little of those this time.

Now onto picking a a name...

Enjoy the pictures of our littlest princess!



This was too cute on the screen. I think she is telling her big sister that she is #1. Ha!

Love the profile shot!

It's a girl!

No comments: