Thursday, December 27, 2012

Family Christmas pics...crossing fingers this works!

I (well, Chad...thank you!!!) may have found a loophole with my issues I had with the blog.  I haven't had the time, energy or patience to worry about it before Christmas so I thought I would tackle it on this evening.  I have so much I would like to blog about!  I am testing this to see if it works and with lots of pictures in it. Basically I have to go through Google Picasa to blog and it will automatically resize my photos since I am at the storage capacity (for those of you with blogs).

Some of these pictures were used on our Christmas card this year.  Take #1 Addie cooperated and Kate had meltdowns (clearly demonstrated in the first photo). Ha!  Take #2 Kate did well while Addie was not interested in being cooperative.  So this is what I got.  Wasn't the best, but did the job. :)  I had to move onto the next task of the December to-do list.  Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: