Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fall party

Now that Christmas is over and the crazy December schedule is dying now my goal is to catch-up on the blog.  These pictures seem like they were take a long time ago, but I didn't want to skip over some of these because there are some great pictures/memories during the fall season.

The last Saturday in October I took the girls (Jeremy was on his annual guys' camping trip) to Jeremy's cousin's house for a fall party.  We weren't able to go last year so I was excited we could make it work this year.  The kids wore their costumes and did a few hayrides.

 
 


I love this photo of Abigail.  Such joy!


 We then had chili for dinner and then did a pinata followed by s'mores.
 
 


 Look at this cute zebra!


It was a great fall night and I hope we continue to have the party every year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: