Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hanging in there

I am home from Lexington for a 24 hour break. I only have one more week left! It has been hard being a "single" mom, but we are doing ok. Jeremy has been a huge help on the weekends and my colleagues have been very understanding. Addie has had lots of people hold her over the past few weeks! The daycare situation is ok. They don't want her to leave. I will be ready to crash when this is all over.

A lot has happened in the last month since I last updated this. We celebrated Father's Day, Addison got to get in a pool for the first time, she has rolled over (and she did it when Jeremy and I were both watching her!), sticks her pacifier in her mouth on her own and makes all kinds of new sounds everyday. She went in for her 4 month check-up. She is in the 50% in weight (weighing 13 lbs 2 oz.) and 75% in height (25 inches). Those were the same exact percentages at her two month appt. She got four shots again and was in a lot of pain that evening.

I thought I should upload some pictures over the past month. I haven't taken many, but these should do for now. Hope you had a great holiday weekend!


 

Chillin' in the boppy

 

She looks up in the mirror of her swing

 

Before getting in the pool at Jamie and Derek's house

 

With her second cousin, Craft

 

Feeling the grass for the first time with her aunt Tiffany

 

Holding on to her stuffed animal

 

Happy 4th of July!

 

Over 4 months old!

 

Hanging out with dad in her diaper



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nick and Jenn said...

She is just precious!! Hang in there...we are so glad you only have one more week away. I know you will be so glad to be home again. I love all the pictures and updates. Good luck this week!