Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Addie had a costume party at her daycare. Hopefully we will see pictures of those soon. We put her in her bunny gear again. I was going to buy an actual costume, but I was too practical and just kept the bunny gear from our trip to the zoo. We didn't have many trick-or-treaters so we just hung out at our neighbors for a bit. I am sure next year will be a different case for Halloween. Enjoy the Halloween pics (and other pics)! Hope you had a fabulous holiday!


 

Yeah, this is Addie sitting in "The Bait Bucket"...Jeremy's lovely fishing boat. :)

 

Tipping her hat. Jason came to visit (my friend from work) and he put his hat on her. Pretty cute, huh?

 


 

Happy Halloween!

 

This is the best picture I could get. My camera was on a bad setting for the lighting. Oh well. Here's our little bunny.

 

The bunny ears didn't last long. Can you tell?

No comments: