Thursday, May 13, 2010

Derby festivities continued...

On Thursday of Derby week we went to the Pegasus Parade. The weather was perfect and Addie loved it! She cried when we left. It's kinda becoming a trend...the whole crying when we leave somewhere that she loves. Fun times!



Watching on daddy's shoulders



Derby morning...While Jeremy and I were cleaning this is what Addie was busy doing. Just a typical morning in our house. She no longer hates her tutu! Can you tell?

Unfortunately it rained and stormed almost the entire day on Derby so our Derby party got moved inside. I forgot to take pictures, but we enjoyed mint juleps and Derby pie! Calvin Borel won again. He is one amazing jockey! If you have never been to the Derby or been to Louisville during Derby week, you should! So fun!


I bought this outfit last year at TJ Maxx. Leigh thought it looked like a cute Derby outfit so she wore it Sunday to church. She kept asking people, "Like my bow?" and show her tummy as she pulled up her shirt. That Saturday she asked a friend, "Do you like my outfit?" I hope this girl isn't all about clothes because we'll be in big trouble later on in life!

I think she looks so old here! :(


Next post coming up...Mother's Day weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments: