Sunday, January 1, 2012

Celebrating a beautiful couple!

In mid-July (about a week and a half before I had Kate) Leigh and Chad got married!  I don't think I ever wrote a post about it.  It was a really small wedding with just about 15 people total.  They got married in a neighborhood park and then all of us had dinner at Corbett's, an upscale delicious restaurant.  It was such a beautiful evening and we were so happy to be a part of it!  I got to take their pictures.  Here are two of my favorites.  



Since they had such a small wedding they wanted to celebrate with a party/reception in December during the school break (Leigh's a teacher and Chad is finishing up law school).   The reception was at the Louisville Science Center so they encouraged kids to come.  I got to pull the "grandma card" and my mom came with us and then took the girls home so that they we could all attend the reception, but we could stay later.  It was a lot of fun!


 Here is Kate with Chad's mom.

Picture of the couple...

Leigh looked beautiful!  And, Chad you looked ok.  Just joking. :)

Jill (Kelly's mom) holding Kate.

They matched!

Love this photo and love this girl!

Wesleigh is one of Leigh's best friends from high school.  Wesleigh also came to the wedding and took pictures.  A sweet picture...

Addie was so excited to see her friend Maddy (girl in the middle).  They had fun playing in the science center and then dancing on the dance floor.  At one point the girls were laying on the ground and "dancing".

Me with Kelly P (who is wearing Addie's headband. Ha!)

Look at that stud! :)

Addie is with Lucy here.  Lucy goes to our church and they love each other!  Leigh and Chad had placed mistletoe for everyone at the table.  Addie gathered about 8 of them to make a bouquet.  She held them all night long telling everyone, "This is my bouquet.  I'm married."  Ha!



Getting back to normal after the craziness of Christmas.  I'll post Christmas pics soon.  Happy New Year!

No comments: