Thursday, May 31, 2012

Derby Parade

Finally posting some pics from Derby Festival. The two weeks leading up to the Kentucky Derby are some of my favorite days in Louisville and of course I love Derby Day.  There is so much to do and so much energy in the city.  My parents came down for the parade and we went there with David and the boys.  It was a hot day, but the kids all had fun!

 Addie wanted me to take a picture of the horses with glitter and bows.  Any young girl dressed up and was on a horse she called princesses. :)

Kate's first parade.  She loved the marching bands!

Pics of all the kids pointing at different things...



My mom's parade favorite...the UK coaching staff

My attempt at getting all four cousins looking at the camera while a parade is going on behind me.  Ha!

My parade favorite...Cyndi Lauper!  She performed at the beginning of the parade, but we didn't see it.  I so would have jammed with her. :)




Walking back...Fun evening with the family!


I hope to sometime soon post pictures of our trip to Pittsburgh for my cousin's wedding, including pics of Addie as the flower girl.  Cute stuff!

No comments: