Monday, May 28, 2012

Wedding in Indy

We went to Indy in April for one of my college sorority sister's wedding.  Erin Riley is a beautiful person that has overcome amazing things and it was wonderful to see her so happy.  It was a beautiful wedding!

The reception was at a beautiful clubhouse in Carmel.  It was pretty chilly that day, but the sun ended up popping out at the beginning of the reception.

A picture of all of the DGs at the wedding (except for Erin, the bride, and Jasmine, a bridesmaid).

Love these two...Brooke and Brandon.

So pretty.  Great picture, ladies!

I love these series of photos with Jeremy.  Still makes me smile and laugh after being together for almost 11 years!  Thanks for taking the photos, Brooke.



Brooke and Kristine looking amazing!


Here is the bride and Trey.  I didn't get very good pictures of them.  They look so happy here.

The Fab Four...my besties from college! :)

Oh, I love this man...Brad on the dance floor.

And THIS is a great representation of Kristine on the dance floor! :)

Finally a picture with the bride...

Congrats, Erin!  We love you!

No comments: