Saturday, June 12, 2010

Churchill Downs with da bug

David, Carrie, Dylan and Dawson came in town for a week. We loved spending some time with them! On Saturday we went to Churchill Downs for the the Trent DiGiuro Foundation race and fundraiser. Dylan (aka da bug) went to the track for the first time while Dawson and Addie stayed with their grandparents. It was lots of fun! I didn't cash a ticket, but I did win a couple of raffle prizes! Jeremy doesn't bet. He just enjoys the Mint Juleps. :)


In front of Carrie's parent's house before leaving for the track.

On Millionaire's Row...Just in case you are wondering, we are not millionaires. :) It is for the millionaires (celebrities) for Oaks and Derby. Our waiter told us Justin Timberlake was sitting at our table for Derby!!! I love me some JT! If only...:)

D-man getting ready to watch a race...

Checking out the horses at the paddock.

Crossing the finish line of a turf race.

I love gray horses! My mom always bets on the gray ones.

The twin spires. Gotta love this place!

No comments: