Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

We have been SOOO busy! I will be updating the blog this week to show you what we've been up to lately. I move to Lexington on Monday morning. I live there for a month for my work so I won't be updating the blog much during that time.

Anyway, the Friday night of Memorial weekend Jeremy's younger brother got married! The last one in their family to get hitched. We really like Cristina and are so happy for the both of them. Here are a few pics of the day...

At the rehearsal...

Saying vows. Cristina looked gorgeous and they were both so happy!

The Dix family (Jeremy's sister)

The entire family on Jeremy's mom's side (minus Layton and Addie). So bummed it is blurry!


Kameryn and Alex dancing it up. Kameryn LOVES to dance. She is a Michael Jackson fanatic!
Randy's daughter, Jennifer, caught the bouquet! And she is getting married in Oct. 2011!

The three sister-in-laws...this could be trouble! :)

No comments: