Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Family Photos

We got pictures taken at the end of July for Kate's 1 year pics and family pics.  Brittany with Halo Photography did a wonderful job.  She did Kate's newborn session.  We went out to Farmington, which is an old Historic home and has beautiful grounds, at about 9:00 a.m..  Kate was really tired, Addie was being temperamental and it was pretty hot.  They turned out pretty good considering the circumstances.  Now I just have to figure out what to print and frame. :)

I love our little family!


This one is my favorite family picture since everyone is smiling!



















LOVE this one!


I love Kate's expression here.  She loved playing on this chair.





I think this one is my favorite of Addie. Love her eyes and curls!



I also really like this one.

And this one. All the choices. :)




I LOVE this one of Kate!  You can see her little curls coming out.

Her model pose. Ha!


Birthday girl! :)

Love her little rolls.



Love her little teeth showing.



I like this one a lot too.





No comments: