Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Florida: Part 2

The next day Jeremy, John and Jeff (John's best friend) went golfing so I hung out on the beach and at the pool with the girls.  That night we had a big cookout.  Jeremy grilled swordfish, salmon, shrimp and more.  So good!

Cousin love!
 
 


My mom bought the girls matching outfits for Florida.  I was trying to get a picture of them together, but both weren't really cooperating.  I asked them to pose and this is what I got.  Hilarious!  Am I in trouble or what?


The following day we did the usual...pool then beach!  
 
 
 


I think this might be my favorite picture of the trip.  So much joy!


Trying to boogie board...
 


Addie spend a lot of time collecting seashells.  


Kate really loved the ocean!
 


Love this one too!  How will I ever decide which ones to print and then eventually frame?  (When I actually do print them which happens about once a year...Ha!)


Fun in the sand
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: