Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random post with pics

Sweet girl after church a few weeks ago. Her hair got so blonde in Florida!

This is Derby, David and Carrie's puppy. Not gonna lie, I love me some BULLDOGS!!!

One of Addie's very favorite people...Kelly! Kelly watched Addison during the summer when I went back to work after my maternity leave. They have had a close bond ever since. Kelly graduated from college and when we got back from Florida we went to her graduation party. We're proud of you, Kelly P!


My colleague, Elise (in the middle) just moved to Hawaii to get her Master's degree in Teaching English as a Second Language. Ummm...can I come along?!!! We had a going away party for her at Heather's house. We are going to miss her so much and can't wait to hear updates from her!

Emma and Addie had fun playing with each other at the party. Here they are singing (with the help of Emma's dad, Peter)...Can you tell they love each other?



Lots of posts coming up. Had to back track a bit. And can I get an "Amen" about the weather? Low humidity and in the high 80s/low 90s is FABULOUS compared to what it has been!

No comments: